On March 22, 2014, Surfrider Foundation – Atlanta/Georgia Chapter members will be working alongside the Tybee Beautification Association and Barefoot Wine for a Tybee Island Beach Clean Up on World Water Day. Join members from across the state as we take care of our local surf break and its environment
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 AM Registration and breakfast at Tybee Pavilion
- 7:30-9:30AM Beach Sweep
- 9:30 on – Beach Day / Free surf – pray for waves!!
- Leave a comment below to RSVP or use the Contact page.
- All participants must fill out a Surfrider Foundation Waiver HERE.
- Don’t forget our FRIDAY Chapter Meeting at Tybee. GET MORE INFO
- Surfrider members will be spending the rest of Saturday on the beach paddling and surfing.
- Pics from our 2013 Trip