EventGeorgia Chapter Meeting November 2019
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Add to calendar iCal
Atlanta Public Library | Peachtree Branch
1315 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30309
This meeting is open to the public. We will meet in person at the Public Library Peachtree Branch (Midtown). Parking underneath is free if available, take MARTA (Arts Center Station), or look for street parking.
- Sea Island Lawsuit Update
- Oconee Paddle Championship Recap
- Black Friday Paddle at Georgia Coast (November 29)
- Planning for Holiday Party 10 Year Anniversary (December 18 – Tentative)
- Plans for 2020 Programs, Campaigns, and Trips
- Drinks at Publico (Map) to follow meeting
You can also join remotely by phone–audio or video conferencing.
- Dial-in Number: 515.604.9300
- Access Code: 214799
- Autodial (will join you to the conference call using your mobile phone)
- Video/Audio Online Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/sfga
If you have any questions, please contact us.