EventLove Beauty and Planet Cleanup (Brunswick)
Saturday, 8 June 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to calendar iCal
Torras Landing Brunswick
2574 Newcastle St Brunswick GA 31520
Love Beauty and Planet & Love Home and Planet x Surfrider World Oceans Day Beach Cleanup
This World Oceans Day, Love Beauty and Planet & Love Home and Planet are partnering with Surfrider Foundation to organize 27 beach cleanups with nearly 2,000 people nationwide to help remove trash and plastic from our beaches that could end up in the ocean. Join us Saturday, June 8th and share your #smallactsoflove for the ocean with us!
The first 10 volunteers on-site will receive a special gift from Love Beauty and Planet!
Come to the beach cleanup, camping, and social event, followed by a paddle, surf, and visit to Goulds Inlet / St. Simons / Sea Island.
- FRIDAY/SATURDAY Night
- SATURDAY 10am to Noon
- Cleanup at Torras Landing Brunswick
- SATURDAY 1230pm
- Meet after Cleanup at Broomeli’s Pizza
- SUNDAY All Day
- Paddle/surf trip at St Simons/Goulds Inlet/Sea Island
- You can register here for all World Ocean Day events.
- There are no fees for this event.
- The event is open to the public.
Organizer Contact Info
- Steve Combs (Surfrider Foundation Georgia)
- Text 404.455.3822 with any questions.