Protecting the Atlantic
The Trump Administration plans to open the Atlantic, Pacific, Eastern Gulf, and Arctic to new offshore oil drilling. Offshore drilling is a dirty and destructive business that will harm our ocean and coastal communities. We are witnessing the largest assault on our ocean in American history.
What can you do?
- Learn more from Surfrider Foundation [surfrider.org]
- Ask Federal Officials to Protect our Coasts from New Offshore Drilling
- Attend the Surfrider Foundation Georgia Meeting on February 21, 2018
- Joins us for Shore Stories in Atlanta on February 26, 2018
- Attend the Georgia BOEM Public Meeting on Oil and Gas Leases in Atlanta on February 28, 2018
- 100 Miles Choose to Lead Conference on January 13 and 14 on Jekyll Island