Protecting the Atlantic
The Trump Administration plans to open the Atlantic, Pacific, Eastern Gulf, and Arctic to new offshore oil drilling. Offshore drilling is a dirty and destructive business that will harm our ocean and coastal communities. We are witnessing the largest assault on our ocean in American history.
What are we doing?
What can you do?
- Surfrider Foundation Georgia Says No to Offshore Drilling
- Submit comments to BOEM before March 9, 2018 deadline. See comment portal and sample letter.
- Attend the Surfrider Foundation Georgia Meeting on February 21, 2018
- Joins us for Shore Stories in Atlanta on February 26, 2018
- Attend the Georgia BOEM Public Meeting on Oil and Gas Leases in Atlanta on February 28, 2018
- 100 Miles Choose to Lead Conference on January 13 and 14 on Jekyll Island