May 18, 2013 at Noon.
Jekyll Island Convention Center, 70 North Beachview Dr., Jekyll Island, GA, 31527 (Map). Head to the beach.
We are reaching out to anyone interested in this cause. Leave a comment below if you can join us or want more info. You can also use our Contact form.
Join hands for 15 minutes at Noon forming lines in the sand against oil drilling in your coastal waters. Yes to clean energy and NO to seismic testing. For more info, visit the Hands Across The Sand Website.
Round Da Island SUP Trip and Turtle Release
Tips of the Day
- Use only approved beach accesses and parking.
- Create as long a line or as many lines as you wish.
- Be courteous and respectful to those who disagree with your view.
- Please steer clear of bird nesting areas (refer to Audubon’s recommendations).
- Please steer clear of sea turtle nesting areas (visit Sea Turtle Oversight Protection for more information).
- Please respect any flora and fauna during your event and leave nothing but footprints.
…enjoy yourself, it’s the beach!