This event includes a choice of:
- River Cleanup Training (Learn how to organize river clean-ups while paddling these majestic Yellow River) or
- Natural History Float (Get to know the awe-inspring wildlife that has made its home on the river, learn about water quality monitoring, and hear a local historian’s facinating stories about the River’s past.)
Host: This event is hosted by the Georgia River Network.
Date/Time: Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: 5 Main Street, Porterdale, GA (Map)
Registration options include (per person) :
- $35 Includes Lunch, Boat rental and American Canoe Association Insurance fee
- $15 Includes Lunch and American Canoe Association Insurance Only, Bring your own Boat
- $5 Includes American Canoe Association insurance fee, Bring your own Boat and Lunch
Registration: You must REGISTER HERE.